Menu

Stimulis Checks: What you got vs. what you thought you were going to get

So I have been reading that people thought they were going to get x amount of dollars and actually got less......or more??

Anyone? If you want to say amounts great, if not I understand. ;)

I have yet to receive ours.

We got exactly what all the articles, statements on the IRS site, news reports, etc. said we would. We got it right when we were supposed to, the way we were supposed to get it it. No surprises, here.

We over estimated and didn't receive the amount we thought we would receive. 1,200 filing jointly plus 300.00 for each child (4 children). We were 300.00 short only because we included our 18 year old son in the estimate and the cutting off point is 17 for children.

Blessings

Zoraida

We weren't 100% sure what we'd be getting because our income was low last year, and we didn't owe any taxes. We have 3 kids, so we assumed we'd receive the $300 per child. We ended up getting $1500. Kind of crazy to get money when we didn't pay taxes, but it was a total blessing for our family!

Guest Shanna

We are getting $365 less because we owed from a couple of years ago that we did not know about till this year.