Menu

would you think about following my blog?

This is just a shameless request for more followers. I would love to be able to review HS products again next year, but my new blog does not have enough followers yet. I need about 25-30 followers and I only have 23. If you could help out, then I would very much appreciate it.

Please let me know if you have a blog that I can follow in return. I love to see what everyone else is up to.

This is just a shameless request for more followers. I would love to be able to review HS products again next year, but my new blog does not have enough followers yet. I need about 25-30 followers and I only have 23. If you could help out, then I would very much appreciate it.

I'm curious to know what this means. Do you participate in a special blog program that allows you to review curriculum? How does it work? I'm considering blogging, but haven't started yet.

Shannon

I'm curious to know what this means. Do you participate in a special blog program that allows you to review curriculum? How does it work? I'm considering blogging, but haven't started yet.

Shannon

Unless you are pretty big this is something you write and request from companies. On occassion I have someone contact me and ask me to review but for the most part you have to request it and meet a set of criteria that is usually different for each company. Some require 20-30 followers and others might require 1000 hits or more per month.

Going to follow you and you can see my blog in my siggy!