Menu

If you use Math Mammoth, do you download and print, or buy the books --

Shellydon

We download and print in color using the draft option on the computer. I sometimes have had the books spiral bound (for like 2$ at a print shop) but we are now just using binders. If you buy the books from Lulu, they will not be in color, which sometimes does matter.

I download and print it myself. Very easy, and I have it on hand for my next kids. ;) Plus it's in color by me printing it. If you order the printed copy from lulu, it will be black and white, which is ok, but I like the color version better (it's not overly flashy - just simple color).

We download and print in color using the draft option on the computer. I sometimes have had the books spiral bound (for like 2$ at a print shop) but we are now just using binders. If you buy the books from Lulu, they will not be in color, which sometimes does matter.

I download and print it myself. Very easy, and I have it on hand for my next kids. ;) Plus it's in color by me printing it. If you order the printed copy from lulu, it will be black and white, which is ok, but I like the color version better (it's not overly flashy - just simple color).

Well okay then, download and print it is. I will use a binder too. We have a color laser printer, so it should be easy enough.

Thanks!

An unintended advantage to buying the download: when your son looses his math book and it's no where to be found, you can print him of another. No more excuses not to do math.

:iagree:We've had milk spill on his math work before. Just printed him another set!

I print most of it out at the beginning of a cycle (like 6 weeks or something), so if printer issues are happening, they'll be fixed before we start anyway, because I have other things to print, and really, I just can't be without my printer. :tongue_smilie:(we also have two printers, so I can always go use DH's printer if I need to... sometimes my printer DOES act up... we'll be replacing it with a laser printer as soon this one runs out of ink).

An unintended advantage to buying the download: when your son looses his math book and it's no where to be found, you can print him of another. No more excuses not to do math.

:iagree:

I also reprint the page when there are too many mistakes and it needs to be redone...

I bought the download in the past, but just ordered the CD from HSBC...I also print in color, on "fast normal" setting...