Menu

rough day but then it got better...

Some of you have read my other thread about my oldest getting married. I have not seen or talked to him since I found out, two weeks ago. Today he text me to say he was coming by for his drivers license. To make a long story short he now wants nothing to do with any of us. The reason? I wanted to talk to him about his marriage and the way he went about it. It seems he forged my uncle's name on the marrige license...my uncle is a priest. I don't care that he is married just that he lied to do it. I just have to pray for him since he obviously is not mature.

But the good news...I am on cloud nine right now. Four years ago my DH had a vasectomy. And seven months ago he had it reversed. We got the news today that he has swimmers!! I never thought I would have another baby.

The funny thing is my DH and I have been talking about my health and my bad habits. He told me yesterday that until I had a good reason, something to motivate me, I would not quit smoking or exercise.

So guess who pulled out the aerobic step and the weights today? And guess what tomorrow is?? My quit day!! I feel so energized right now!!

No one in my family understands or cares so that's why I'm posting it here.

And guess what tomorrow is?? My quit day!! I feel so energized right now!!

Good for you! Make a plan. A detailed plan. An idea of a destination is all very well and good but you don't get there if you don't know how.

Sorry about your son, but good luck with a new one ;)

:)

Rosie

Good for you! Make a plan. A detailed plan. An idea of a destination is all very well and good but you don't get there if you don't know how.

:iagree::iagree: Sage advice

Sorry about your son, but good luck with a new one ;)

:)

Rosie

:lol::lol: Ay Rosie! hehehehe

I wish you well in your endeavors and hope for a positive pregnancy test soon! Keep us updated. :) :grouphug:

Veronica! I have been offline for a while. CONGRATS on your swimmers! HOORAY for getting healthy. I care and am really proud of you!!

I am sorry about your son. I think about what a doof I was when I was 19. What he did was stupid, not to mention wrong. Give him some time to grow up a little

Hayes