Menu

Best Casting Crowns CD

Doesn't even have to be CC, but so much Christian music is slow. DD has one from her Sunday school and it really is Christian Rock and Roll and she loves it. But I need her to get off the radio. I think a favorite song of hers is a country tune about beer. :svengo:

Sorry, but Casting Crowns just isn't rock. LOL There are a LOT of good choices. You can listen online at Air1.com to find some that you like. I'd be afraid that whatever I recommend would blow your brains out. hehe ;)

I love Casting Crowns and have all their cds, and while some songs really rock out, most of the songs are more mellow. Both my kids really like CC, but it might be because of my obsession. :D

TobyMac is upbeat and fun. Others that I (and my kids) enjoy:

Britt Nicole, Francesa Battistelli, Brandon Heath, Third Day, BarlowGirl... there are so many. What about a compliation cd like Wow 2011? Or 2010, 2009... They are all good!

Agreeing with all of the above. Toby Mac is definitely up beat.

Sorry, but Casting Crowns just isn't rock. LOL There are a LOT of good choices. You can listen online at Air1.com to find some that you like. I'd be afraid that whatever I recommend would blow your brains out. hehe ;)

Yes, definitely listen to Air1. It will have the song title and artist name of what is currently playing while you're listening so it will be easy to figure out. If you want something with a little heavier "rock" sound, try Skillet. Their song Hero is a good one.

I think the "rowdiest" Casting Crowns cd is "The Altar and the Door." My hubby is a big CC fan, but he doesn't care for this cd because it is too "rock" for him, lol. It is definitely not rock, but 2 of the songs carry a strong beat. Anyway, it is my favorite cd of theirs (along with their first one).

I think the "rowdiest" Casting Crowns cd is "The Altar and the Door." My hubby is a big CC fan, but he doesn't care for this cd because it is too "rock" for him, lol. It is definitely not rock, but 2 of the songs carry a strong beat. Anyway, it is my favorite cd of theirs (along with their first one).

Great! Thanks! Toby Mac seems to be a bit much for me. ;)