Menu

Have you seen THIS?

Oh please.. someone PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who has a teenager that LOVES this song and a dh that thinks the video is totally funny b/c he remembers the ORIGINAL?????? :001_huh:

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=228937

(who would have ever thought a Michael Jackson song would be redone????)

That's pretty funny because my dd11 just recently fell in love with Michael Jackson and has been making a Toontown music video for Beat It. She just has a few final touches left on it before she uploads it to youtube. So I showed her this version, and she hated it. :) I'll have to post a link to her video once it's uploaded. She thinks it's much better. :D

Some even music videos and they are hilarious. See if you can find Amish Paradise-it is a music video, poking fun at a gansta rap style song. My 14 yo rightly pointed out it is much better, more original and clever, than the original, which is Gangsta Paradise. My boys also love Hardware Store, Bohemian Polka, and Ebay.

Ok, I'll shut up about Weird Al now!

Oh please.. someone PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who has a teenager that LOVES this song and a dh that thinks the video is totally funny b/c he remembers the ORIGINAL?????? :001_huh:

My daughter Loves the Fall Out Boys so no, you are not the only one. :)

Don't know about dh but I remember the original.:tongue_smilie:

That was superb! I'll have to show it to my teenager and ask if she's seen it. Her boyfriend loves original Michael Jackson. He got into the van one morning singing Beat It. I'll have to ask him if he's seen this video. He'll probably not like it though since it's not Michael Jackson himself. But I thought it was too funny!

Well, you know you're old when they starting remaking the songs you listened to in highschool!:tongue_smilie:

As an 80s girl, I'd like to say that the guy in the video is channeling the artist formerly known as Prince instead of Michael Jackson. People! Get your 80s pop starts straight BEFORE you rip them off!

Here's the link to the original. Yep, can't wait to show my husband, he'll get a kick out of it :D

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=1102&vid=26721

We're also Weird Al aficionados here---my 7 yo *loves* "White and Nerdy*. We were having pizza with a group of friends and a song came on the sound system. We were all laughing when we realized we actually knew some current popular music.....but *only* with the Weird Al words!

Here's the link to the original. Yep, can't wait to show my husband, he'll get a kick out of it :D

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?artist=1102&vid=26721

We're also Weird Al aficionados here---my 7 yo *loves* "White and Nerdy*. We were having pizza with a group of friends and a song came on the sound system. We were all laughing when we realized we actually knew some current popular music.....but *only* with the Weird Al words!

This reminds me of when I had my little Michael Jackson purse:blushing:

Wow, that was a LONG time ago:lol:

I just showed my kids the original MJ Beat It, followed by Fall Out Boys version. They think MJ is hilarious - and the clothing and dance moves even funnier:D.

My dd 13 (of course) prefers the Fall Out Boy version. She got a big surprise when I started (badly:tongue_smilie:) singing the words.