Menu

Prayers Please

This last week my DSS14 came forward and told us that before we had custody (his bio mom was on the lam with him) that he was abused. We called the police and they had the child abuse experts do a full evaluation and taped interview. It turns out it was incredibly extensive and we are all reeling. I don't know what else to say except please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Edited by ds4159

:grouphug:

it says a lot about your relationship with him that he came forward and told you. its not anything you ever want to hear, but if its happened, its better for the light to shine on it and help heal it as far as it can be healed.

:grouphug:

I agree. So sorry for his pain and yours. Glad that he is on the road to healing. :grouphug:

Yes, thank you. DSS actually seems to be doing better than any of us, says he feels so relieved that he doesn't have to hide it from us anymore. We, on the other hand, are in so much pain. The road ahead, with a trial and lots of therapy, just seems so daunting ATM. My DH is obviously struggling with a lot of anger. I want to cry all the time.