Menu

I am SO crabby today (just a whine inside)

I mean, I was crabby yesterday, but today I'm so crabby *I* don't even want to be around myself! I was even crabby in my sleep and woke up several times extremely angry! And I don't even have any good, legitimate reason (well, I have plenty little, stupid ones, but not really any real, worthy ones). What the heck?

Anyway, I thought if maybe I said it "out loud" it might go away because I seriously need to :chillpill:.

It's a good thing my family will be out of the house today.

I feel the same way. I think I am just tired - not I've worked hard lately, but more like a cumulative kind of tired that makes me feel like I need to go to bed for about three days kind of tired. Emotionally, mentally, physically tired all at the same time.

Aww, thanks for the hugs, guys. And I'm sorry the rest of you are feeling the same way - it completely stinks. One suggestion for what NOT to do is go driving around on slippery, snow covered roads when you're feeling like this because guess what - other people are driving around on those roads, too. And many of them are just. not. smart. :glare: However, I was able to get out a little frustration by yelling and cursing all alone in my car ;).

Aww, thanks for the hugs, guys. And I'm sorry the rest of you are feeling the same way - it completely stinks. One suggestion for what NOT to do is go driving around on slippery, snow covered roads when you're feeling like this because guess what - other people are driving around on those roads, too. And many of them are just. not. smart. :glare: However, I was able to get out a little frustration by yelling and cursing all alone in my car ;).

Yelling helps tremendously!!!