Menu

Teachers Lounge TODAY is 12-21-2010

Got my dates mixed up yesterday and labeled yesterday's TL as 12/21/2010. Oops!

What's for lunch? Me: cheese melted in crescent rolls. Maybe another light snack whilst son and I run errands.

What are you looking forward to today (other than Christmas:D)? Me: the hour my son and I will be running errands together while my daughter relaxes at a friend's house. No sniping from eldest (dd) to youngest (ds) for just over an hour!

What do you wish you had more time for? Me: today it's many different things. Can the day please be extended?

What's the most unique gift you've asked for this Christmas? Me: I asked my dh to allow the kids to come back home for homeschooling. ;)

Lunch - chicken sandwich with cranberry sauce again today.

Looking forward to - getting the Christmas newsletter written (done!), printed (10 so far hot off the presses) and sent out. No sleep tonight until this is all done!!!!!

More time for - doing the million other things on my to-do list. Remember - Just do the next thing!

Unique gift - CDs of the Von Trapp Children (great grandchildren of Maria and Georg Von Trapp)

What's for lunch? bean and cheese burrito

What are you looking forward to today (other than Christmas:D)? no deadlines for today now that I got the packages mailed.

What do you wish you had more time for? sewing that I still have to do for the kids for Christmas - jammie pants for all 3 and doll clothes for the girls

What's the most unique gift you've asked for this Christmas? a water bottle???

Lunch: I just had some toast, maybe I'll have a burrito later.

Looking forward to: Getting all the storage totes out of my living room so I can enjoy the Christmas tree. Also finding our Christmas card holder so I can put all my cards in it.

Wish I had more time for: I don't know, I'm doing pretty well. Watching Christmas movies, maybe. I've watched a bunch and I'll try to see a few more this week.

Christmas gift: nothing very exciting, I asked for some more dishes and glasses and some Christmas music CDs.

Lunch: buffalo chicken sandwich on ww with lettuce, tomato and banana peppers. No cheese, no dressing. From Subway. Also had a bag of sunchips and a diet coke.

Looking forward to: taking dd out to dinner then driving around to see Christmas lights.

Wish I had more time for: making cookies. Time is just running out!

Unusual gift asked for: Immersion blender.