Menu

If It Wasn't For Bad Luck...

Ok, so I've finally gotten the dental infection on the run. Yay!

This am, Wolf decided that he was going to dye my hair for me. More yay!

It was when I was rinsing it out that problems hit. I'd forgotten to get him to take out my infusion needle in my back before he left to go Xmas shopping. Figured no big deal, really, and hopped in the shower.

3/4 of the way through, I notice that the pump is full of water from rinsing my hair. :001_huh::glare:

I ended up pulling the needle out of my back myself. Now it hurts like I can't believe, and I find myself wondering how much water/water with hair dye ended up actually going into my back.

Think I'll go cry now.

What the? Was the pump on? As in dripping into your body???

Yes Ma'am. Probably my first reaction of just clenching the pump in my fist and squeezing wasn't too brilliant either. Got the water out, sure....and forced liquid through the tube faster...*facepalm*

Although I will admit to a certain self impressedness (my word) that I could reach around with my left and take the needle out. Diva put a bandage on for me. Like I would let a 12 yo take needles out. *snort*

And its subq, so not in a vein.

The dye would worry me. And that's ALL the nagging I'm going to do :D

I'm not your mother, so of course it won't matter if I say I'm going to be worried to death about you until 48 hours go by without a reaction or you call poison control. I know you wouldn't want me to worry, you're such a sweet lady. So, I won't nag at all, any more. I'll just keep my concern to myself and google things and keep my mouth shut... er fingers away from the keyboard.

Nope.

No more nagging from me.

You're a grown-up.

You know best.

I'm not sweating palms over here concerned for your health at all.

That's it.

No more nagging or worry.

On the outside anyway.

Carry on.

:grouphug:

:lol:

I'm not your mother, so of course it won't matter if I say I'm going to be worried to death about you until 48 hours go by without a reaction or you call poison control. I know you wouldn't want me to worry, you're such a sweet lady. So, I won't nag at all, any more. I'll just keep my concern to myself and google things and keep my mouth shut... er fingers away from the keyboard.

Nope.

No more nagging from me.

You're a grown-up.

You know best.

That's it.

On the outside anyway.

Carry on.

YES....what she said. No nagging from me either..

Not about calling poison control ar anything...

hmmmmmmm...(I really WANT to nag....)

Faithe

Nope.

No more nagging from me.

You're a grown-up.

You know best.

That's it.

On the outside anyway.

Carry on.

YES....what she said. No nagging from me either..

Not about calling poison control ar anything...

hmmmmmmm...(I really WANT to nag....)

Faithe

Love ya both! Back isn't aching so bad now. I think it probably got a bit of water in, but not enough to kill me. Just make me ache a bit.

reminds me of bio class in college. One student injected another with a hypertonic solution instead of the isotonic we were SUPPOSED to be using. Student B punched Student A. Now I understand why :lol:

Love ya both! Back isn't aching so bad now. I think it probably got a bit of water in, but not enough to kill me. Just make me ache a bit.

reminds me of bio class in college. One student injected another with a hypertonic solution instead of the isotonic we were SUPPOSED to be using. Student B punched Student A. Now I understand why :lol:

:lol: :ack2::svengo:

Nope.

No more nagging from me.

You're a grown-up.

You know best.

That's it.

On the outside anyway.

Carry on.

*I* am NAGGING. CALL POISON CONTROL. It doesn't matter how you feel NOW, it matters what could potentially happen. Especially in your condition. CALL to see what they say. It's only a phone call.

NAG, NAG, NAG. I'm doing it. CALL. And then call your dr.