Menu

I would like to say sorry for my last post.

If my last post was too personal, I am sorry about this and I didn't mean to make it sound too personal. I was just looking for some advice on what I should do in a situation like the one I was in. I will not post anything too personal again, I did not mean to offend anyone and I would like to say I am very sorry, I hope nothing like this will happen again.

If my last post was too personal, I am sorry about this and I didn't mean to make it sound too personal. I was just looking for some advice on what I should do in a situation like the one I was in. I will not post anything too personal again, I did not mean to offend anyone and I would like to say I am very sorry, I hope nothing like this will happen again.

:grouphug: I confess I didn't read much of the answers, but I didn't have a problem with your post. Chalk it up to experience :001_smile:

I wish you well, anyway. You seem to be a very level-headed, sincere young lady to me.

Blessings,

Hedgehog x

ETA: I see the point.. you're still young. Perhaps at the moment it's best to ask your family and older people IRL that you respect, about things like this. But don't worry, I think people will understand why you posted in the first place, and why SWB has chosen to close the thread. :001_smile:

Edited by Hedgehog

It wasn't offensive. Public forums are just that, and I think SWB had your best interest in mind. :)

Yes. Your post was not offensive at all. But the more personal details that are included, the easier it would be if someone bad wanted to find you. She wanted to protect you. I'm glad that you got good advice that you could read and ponder though before she took it down.

You did not offend, and I don't think you owe anyone an apology. I really think that SWB was trying to protect *you*. :grouphug:

I've posted some things before that I REALLY wish I could take back. In fact, I seem to put my foot in my mouth so often, that you'd think I would learn to just shut up!!! :lol:

Yes. Your post was not offensive at all. But the more personal details that are included, the easier it would be if someone bad wanted to find you. She wanted to protect you. I'm glad that you got good advice that you could read and ponder though before she took it down.

:iagree:

Add me to the "not offended" group! :)

Cat

:grouphug: I confess I didn't read much of the answers, but I didn't have a problem with your post. Chalk it up to experience :001_smile:

I wish you well, anyway. You seem to be a very level-headed, sincere young lady to me.

Blessings,

Hedgehog x

ETA: I see the point.. you're still young. Perhaps at the moment it's best to ask your family and older people IRL that you respect, about things like this. But don't worry, I think people will understand why you posted in the first place, and why SWB has chosen to close the thread. :001_smile:

Aww thank you, and thank you for your advice. Perhaps I will ask people I know instead lol.:)

It wasn't offensive. Public forums are just that, and I think SWB had your best interest in mind. :)

Thank you very much.

Lol, thank you and I agree with what you are saying, thank you very much.

You did not offend, and I don't think you owe anyone an apology. I really think that SWB was trying to protect *you*. :grouphug:

I've posted some things before that I REALLY wish I could take back. In fact, I seem to put my foot in my mouth so often, that you'd think I would learn to just shut up!!! :lol:

:lol: I think we all have that problem sometimes.

I am glad I didn't offend anyone, I just wanted to make sure that nothing bad would happen. Thank you!