Menu

Help finding a specific toy (US or UK willing to ship to US)

I've been on a wide search for the BigJig/Heritage toys (it's sold under both brand names) Dinosaur Island toy. It's an awesome wooden playscape for dinosaurs. No, there isn't anything comparable -- believe me, I've looked! I can't find a single retailer in the US who has it in stock or a single retailer in the UK willing to let me pay them to ship it to me in the US.

Can anyone here help me find this toy? I've emailed 15+ retailers about whether or not they'll ship to US, but no luck. Maybe someone has seen it in their local store?

This is the toy (out of stock, sadly).

I've been on a wide search for the BigJig/Heritage toys (it's sold under both brand names) Dinosaur Island toy. It's an awesome wooden playscape for dinosaurs. No, there isn't anything comparable -- believe me, I've looked! I can't find a single retailer in the US who has it in stock or a single retailer in the UK willing to let me pay them to ship it to me in the US.

Can anyone here help me find this toy? I've emailed 15+ retailers about whether or not they'll ship to US, but no luck. Maybe someone has seen it in their local store?

OK, see if this works. LMK either way. Sheryl <><

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heritage-Playsets-Dinosaur-Island/dp/B002LG0KAQ

What about Amazon.co.uk? You'll have to pay shipping, but we've ordered from Amazon.de in the past and gotten delivery to the US.

Have you tried Ankle Biters in East Cobb? I don't know that I have seen this specific toy, but it looks up their alley. They might be able to get it for you.

Amazon and eBay were no-go. I contacted every one! I've started going through all the approved sellers from the manufacturer's site and have found two who said they would ship to me -- here's hoping!

I did see the Plan Toys and Constructive Playthings dino sets, but the Plan Toys one is pretty small (esp. for the price) and the Constructive Playthings one isn't rated very well by reviewers. :(

Edited by smrtmama