Menu

Best Happy Meal Toy Ever?

MBM

My kids all have different ones they count as the best. DD3 likes when they have the little barbie type dolls. dd12 likes when they have little pet shops. Ds7 likes when they have hotwheels cars. And ds12 like when they have star wars stuff.

if they got to pick a place just for the toy they would actually pick Subway. It is not a toy but they love the reusable lunch bags, though sometimes they have things like frisbees etc instead.

Favorites of all the kids here are the Hot Wheels, Beany Babies, and cars from Cars. Ds15 got a cow from Babe and a duck and a seal beany baby when he was a baby because SIL worked at McD. He carried those around everywhere and we still have them now, although he refuses to have anything to do with them.

I love the Madame Alexander dolls! I have lots from various years, kept in a basket on a high shelf, and the boys ask to play with them every so often. We also a bucket of dragons from How To Train Your Dragon, frquently used with Schleich knights. We have lots of superheroes which have fared much better than our few store-bought superheroes. The Lego sets are great. We got several Magic Tree House books on CD from Wendy's that we love. And some little DK books from Arby's.

I just read my own response on here with out realizing I was the one who wrote it. I marveled through the whole read and then a good 30 seconds after before realizing it was me... I was going to quote myself and voice how awesome the person was for being so much like me.... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

From the 90's the McDonald's barbie dolls. My girls have 12 from my childhood. We also have a dumpster dive plastic dollhouse that we keep outside with them. They get played with daily! We also have those dolls made by madame something that McDonald's does each year. I wish I had got more my little pony's my kids are obsessed and for a dollar it was a good deal.