Menu

Ack! I am getting ready to place my large Christmas order for Amazon

and they are estimating the ship date to be January 11-March 4, 2011!? What? It doesn't matter if I pay for shipping or go Super Saver. In my experience they usually ship sooner, but I really dislike being nervous over gift arrival times. What say the hive? Do I go for it or or or or what?!

I definitely would not. Did you check the option that says to ship them faster in multiple shipments as they become available? It could just be one out of stock item that's holding up the entire order. At this time of year, they should be shipping out with only a day or two delay. Sometimes same day even. I ordered some things on Wednesday morning and they should arrive tomorrow.

After their willingness to carry the Kindle how-to book on pedophilia, I would take ALL my business elsewhere. Money talks and choices have consequences.

WHAT????? Did I miss somthing? Holy Cow!!:001_huh::001_huh:

OP, no I wouldn't order if the delivery date looked like that, I am a nervous waiter and want my boxes asap.:001_smile:

figure out what item is causing the delay in shipping and take that out of the order.

:iagree: It's probably a single item causing that date. I made a big order from them yesterday and it shipped from 2 different warehouses last night -- now I have both the FedEx and UPS trucks due here on Monday. So I think it's safe to say that they aren't having generalized shipping delays.