Menu

Ya'll are gonna think I'm crazy (about Math Mammoth)....

BatmansWife

I got the MM Light Blue package awhile back when HSBC had their sale on it. Anyway, we haven't started because my dd starts first grade in January (we are finishing up K). Buuuuutttt......to go along with her new math program......I got her one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Webkinz-HM408-Wooly-Mammoth/dp/B003TSD91W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1289096698&sr=1-1

:lol:

She's gonna love it. It is soooooo cute (much cuter than the picture). I actually got it on eBay with no webkinz code (she won't miss what she doesn't know)....so it was super cheap. I'll put it in her workbox when we start MM so she can have a friend and helper with her during math class.

I know......call me crazy! But, that's just me. :blushing:

I have to get that!!!!! I am starting MM with dd11 in January and she already spotted the one they have on the MM site and wanted to know if she could get it as her math mascot...the one you found is so much cuter AND its a Webkinz! My dd collects Webkinz; I think she has about 25 of them. What a wonderful little friend to help her on her new math journey. Thank you for sharing!

I think that's fantastic! I'm going to add MM to our mix next year. Actually, I already got one of the blue series books, but next year I'm going to get the whole light blue series. I think I'll steal your idea. It's fabulous for kids who love animals - especially prehistoric ones! My DD would be SO excited. You're a genius. :D