Jump to content


In Search of Hair Net/Scarf . . .

Recommended Posts

I'm not even sure what they're called, so I'm not finding anything when I Google them. It's the hair net/scarf thing that many elderly women wear (or maybe they don't anymore - but one of my grandmas always did, and my other grandma is trying to find them and can't locally). They're made out of a fine net - not mesh with large holes - and tie under the chin.


Anyone know what they are or where they can be found? I don't live in the same town as my grandma, so if I could find them online and have them sent to her, that would be great :)



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...