Menu

My mom has 9000 messages in her inbox

We have yahoomail, and many emails get set to the "bulk" folder - I delete the entire folder when the count reaches 1,000 every few days. it is primarily spam.

The "real' mail folder is about 5% spam - several times a day i delete messages unread, move others to hubby or kid folders, then read MY mail. We get about 150 "real" messages a day. i have many yahoogroups coming in digest form, so it is not too bad.

I have 315 in my personal email box, 163 in my business inbox, and 65 in my Hotmail inbox. They have been read, I'm just hanging on to them for various reasons. I have an email in there from 2003! :w00t: I strated cleaning out my deleted file which had about 4000 messages and I keep my sent file which has a few thousand.

According to my yahoo email, I have 606 unread emails (sitting in folders for when I'm bored and have time to read newsletters, devotionals, etc) and 994 total. My inbox is empty.

I'm in over 40 yahoogroups, most of which are on digest these days. I still get several hundred emails every single day.

Hi. I'm DaLynn, and I'm an email junkie. ;)

That is interesting...I use mine like an electronic file cabinet. I'm too lazy to print out the info and put it somewhere (plus I don't want to use the paper), so I just keep it in my inbox in case I need it sometime. I have adresses for my extended family, quotes from suppliers, contact info for clients, stuff like that.

I have 144 emails in my inbox. I delete regularly, some spam, but mostly business and things that "have to be dealt with" at some point. I get about 20-30 emails a day, about half of which are quickly deletable, the rest are church related. I don't do "fun forwards" (of quizzes/prayers/kitten pictures/dancing angels/political commentary/etc), though I have at least 20 parishoners who send me things like that on a regular basis.