Menu

So sad for a couple families at church. Prayer request.

The brother of my daughter's friend was seriously injured in a freak accident over the weekend and his companion was killed - a 2 ton tree limb fell on them. We didn't know the boy who was killed, but his family attends our church. The other boy is the son of family friends. We are so sad for both families. Kyle was taken off life-support yesterday. I don't even know them, but my heart aches for them. Tom is expected to recover, but is facing multiple surgeries for his injuries - he has already had 2. He is a really sweet boy. His mom is one of the warmest, most caring women you could ever meet. Please keep them in your prayers.

How horrible! They will be in my prayers.

Trees have become a new worry of mine. We were at the park a few weeks ago and out of the blue we heard a very loud cracking sound. A tree just randomly split in half and fell apart, onto the ground. There had been no raining, no wind, no nothing. Someone could have been standing under that tree!

How horrible! They will be in my prayers.

Trees have become a new worry of mine. We were at the park a few weeks ago and out of the blue we heard a very loud cracking sound. A tree just randomly split in half and fell apart, onto the ground. There had been no raining, no wind, no nothing. Someone could have been standing under that tree!

This happened in my back yard!!! I heard this horrible cracking sound and saw the tree in our back yard split and fall. I had two of my kids with me, but assumed that the other two were under the tree as that was where they played. It was HORRIBLE!!! Thank GOD they weren't playing there that day. But, I ran around the house SCREAMING for my kids.

It was a gorgeous day - no rain, no wind, etc. The tree pulled all the electric/cable lines out of our house and on to the ground. It ruined our neighbor's bushes. And, we lost our 75 yo tree.

Thank GOD we didn't lose a child. But, now, that's always on my mind.

How sad for your friend. How heartbreaking.