Menu

Which Boardie do you live close to?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am game for that :) What is LWOL?
Learning Without Limits -- we went to a park day and a pool day with them, but I guess unless you're really outgoing and jump right in, you just kind of get ignored (moms and kids alike). Marilee (the park day organizer) came and talked to me at the park day, but none of the other moms did, and my kids approached some of the other kids and ended up ignored, too. At the pool day, I was in the shallow end with my preschooler and waved to some people who looked familiar, but they all went and hung out in the middle of the deep end, where I couldn't really go with my little one. The kids had kind of the same experience, so we stopped trying on that front.

Guest Cindie2dds
I've met you IRL :) Your mom, too. I think that we're still an hour or two apart (I'm in the 'burbs north of Austin).

I just noticed this. Wow, this board moves fast. It must have been at Sonlight's BFM in the early Spring of 2009? Is that right? I lived in Cedar Park for 8 years. From my house now to our old house there, it was an hour and 15 minutes. :seeya:

I just noticed this. Wow, this board moves fast. It must have been at Sonlight's BFM in the early Spring of 2009? Is that right? I lived in Cedar Park for 8 years. From my house now to our old house there, it was an hour and 15 minutes. :seeya:
Yes, in San Antonio. I've been thinking that I need to get up that way to visit a mutual friend who may only be in the country for a year. Maybe a zoo trip. I'll let you know if we set something up. I guess it will have to be on a weekend, since her dc are in school for the year ... our weekends are booked between now and the end of the year.