Menu

Our school room pics

Ok, we moved which means a new schoolroom. This one isn't bright green ;-) Instead it's BROWN. I have no control over the color or the curtains. We did install new lighting for the 'dungeon'. We have done school for 2 weeks now and it's not too dark most days.

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/album.php?albumid=428

We left behind a lot of cabinets but so far everything is here and crammed onto a shelf :-) The books are organized by topic and we do have a math cabinet to play with. We had toys in here as well but it was too much and now it's all upstairs in the dining room.

It's not fancy and I didn't even clean up for the pictures :tongue_smilie:

Ya know, I used to think (still do, actually) that when People Magazine wanted to sell copies, they'd stick Princess Di on the cover. I didn't buy it, but I always picked it up and read it when I saw her.

Any thread w/ the title "school room pix" does the same thing to me!

Thanks for sharing! I love the wall color. The neutral shows off the colors of maps, pix, etc, yet it's richer than just a beige (which is what I have in our small home office.)

:)