Menu

Actors in unexpected places. . . . .

WHAT????!!!! I'll be right back, I have to go IMDb that one...

ETA: No stinkin' way!!! I never put the two together, and I saw Silence of the Lambs many, many times (worked at a movie theater)! I am so glad I didn't know this detail when I was watching Monk. That would have been so weird!

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1679785984/nm0505971

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1696438272/nm0505971

"It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!" :svengo:

heebie-jeebies...where is the shudder smilie? DH and I say lines from that movie all the time, just to mess with each other.

I spoil it for everyone by saying, "Man! Where do I know that guy from?" (Pardon the bad grammar, but that's how it goes, before the Shhhh's start.)

(((Soul sister))) Ralph Fiennes will always be that Nazi from Schindler's List, b/c that's the movie I first saw him in.

And as a Monk fan, I can't get past the fact that Capt. Stottlemeyer was the killer in Silence of the Lambs!

i know, right? :lol:

Whenever Krycek from the X Files is on a show or in a movie I think "ack! Don't trust him, he has the black oil!"

I don't think I've ever seen him in anything besides the X-Files! You and I must not watch the same things. (Of course...I pretty much only watch children's shows these days...)