Menu

High School Health course?

It's an easy course, written for Christians.

There were 6 tests, and 16 or so quizzes.

Since our 16yo dd had already done Adv. Biology, Psychology & other studies, this was largely review (but a quasi state requirement here in KY). She finished it it less than a month.

--Beth

Our community college has its required health class available online. This was a good solution for my science-oriented high school freshman. He avoided the potential pitfalls of a health class with college-age students, yet got the in-depth content. He also has his college health requirement out of the way. You might check your local college for this option.

Our community college has its required health class available online. This was a good solution for my science-oriented high school freshman. He avoided the potential pitfalls of a health class with college-age students, yet got the in-depth content. He also has his college health requirement out of the way. You might check your local college for this option.

Oooh, I like this idea. I'll look into this option also :001_smile:

Total Health? Does it take a full year or would it be a half-credit?

I'm curious to know this as well.

Also, for those of you that have done Total Health for middle school, and high school both, I'll have an 8th and 9th grader next year, would it be worth doing the middle school course next year, and then the high school course another year? Or just jump into the high school course? Any thoughts would be appreciated.