Menu

OK, 4 days overdue now

In the heat, sweating and wondering if this is a joke....!! My first four were 8-9 days late, but that was 12 years ago and since then I had twins via c-section due to labor at 37 weeks and an induction on due date with ds 2.

So.........Where is this little princess??

Well, congrats, Heather!! Good to know things are great for you healthwise. I have gained 45+ lbs. so I am ready to start -hopefully- shredding some serious weight here!!

Hausunterreicht, thanks for your suggestions although I don't drink!! I do drink tea, but I think you are meaning Tea Time, lol!!!!! Oh, the logistics of that at this point, :D

Well, I would offer you hugs, but I suspect in this mugginess they are the last thing you want LOL. It isn't like the thunder showers are making it any better, either. I'll offer juice-pops instead. Do you have one of those make-your-own trays? Lemonade in them is yummy. Hang in there.

-Nan

Well, I would offer you hugs, but I suspect in this mugginess they are the last thing you want LOL. It isn't like the thunder showers are making it any better, either. I'll offer juice-pops instead. Do you have one of those make-your-own trays? Lemonade in them is yummy. Hang in there.

-Nan

Thanks, Nan. Now that is talk I can get!!!!

Have you tried the figure 8? This helped when dd9 was 5 days late. Just stand with feet a little more than shoulder width apart and rock your hips in a figure 8.

Well, I don't want to do a homebirth either!!! Her head is very low and this sounds as if she might pop right out, lol!!! (But I might try it!!).

Ohh, Rachel... The saddest part is of course that you think you'll go early since baby's head has been engaged forever! So you get your expectations all up.

I think my family needs this to get over with so their mother can stop whining (for a while at least!).

Keep us updated on your progress. Who knoes, perhaps you'll go before me!

I'm sooo sorry! btdt All 3 of mine were a week late and I couldn't take it anymore so I was induced all 3 times. Even now, I am planning on when to ask the Dr. to induce - sounds like our babies like our bellies as homes - I choose to take it as a compliment :D

Even now, I am planning on when to ask the Dr. to induce - sounds like our babies like our bellies as homes - I choose to take it as a compliment :D

Of course this time I am actually using a birth center and planning on doing this 100% naturally...now I'm beginning to think that was an idiot move. LOL! You know what's even worse? We decided to wait until it was born before we knew if it was a boy or girl. AAAAAAAAAAUGH! Tearing my hair out in anticipation!

Don't know about your house, but I'm quite sure that this one is staying put because it wants to delay being around the LOUD siblings all day. :lol: I had some fairly good contractions for all of thursday and now they have just stopped completely. *sigh*