Menu

Streeeeesssssssssss

Maybe I'll feel better if I put my fingers to good use on TWTM forums. I am packing for our annual trip to Colorado for dental work. 3 uncles live in the same town and we take our large family out every year from WI as it is cheaper by far than going to the dentist here. All 3 of them are a dentist so we 'spread' out and they do our work for us. But I'm about to scream trying to get this family packed. Oh, and as if that weren't the worst of it. We will be camping the whooooollllllle time!! Normally we stay with family but everyone decided a campout would be a blast. FOR WHO THOUGH:lol: Please pray for my stress level to lower.

Edited by tricia

Normally we stay with family but everyone decided a campout would be a blast. FOR WHO THOUGH:lol: Please pray for my stress level to lower.
That's what my Mother always said!:tongue_smilie:

Praying for you & praying that children are helpful & cooperate. AND praying for stress to drop as low as possible.

That's what I always say! Camping out for me is doing all the things I have to do at home without the benefit of running water and electricity. Plus I have a mountain of laundry and stuff to put away when I get home. At least you save a boat load in dental bills though. I envy you!

Camping for dental work!! I love it. You just never know what you'll read here next! Next up: I had my Pap in Poughkeepsie, and my mammo in Montreal.

:lol:

To the OP: I hear ya... I would find that stressful too! But I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised and have a wonderful time camping with your family. Not sure which part of Colorado you're going to - we live near Colorado Springs, and the weather here has been beautiful the past few days... Summer is FINALLY here, so at least you'll have that going for you... :)