Menu

Who is your favorite American Idol contestant?

Who is your favorite American Idol Contestant this year?  

1. 1. Who is your favorite American Idol Contestant this year?

• Crystal Bowersox
    • Lee DeWyze
    • Casey James
    • None of them.
    • We DO NOT vote at our house.
    • We DO vote at our house.

My family LOVES American Idol. It is a weekly ritual to watch it together. Well this year we have a reason to be especially excited. Crystal is from our hometown and she was just here all day yesterday! So I was wondering what everyone is thinking about the top 3. Don't worry, I don't mind if you have a different favorite.

We adore AI around here too - we tape it on the DVR and then watch the next day. Crystal is our favorite too. I like Casey but I was hoping Big Mike would stay. From the very beginning our tops were Crystal and Lee. :)

I like Crystal and Lee the best of this year's contestants (I also liked Siobhan).

But I have to say that overall this is not one of my favorite seasons contestant wise. Like, I LOVED David Cook, and I LOVED Chris Daughtry- this year there's no one I would say I LOVE.

As for me and my house. . . we vote Lee!!!!

Although, if Crystal were to win we would not be upset because she is one very talented 'Mama' :D. It's just that we vote based on whether or not we would buy/listen to their music so Lee gets our vote.

We are BIG Daughtry and Cook fans too!

I've been watching AI since Season One - never missed a show (thank goodness for the DVR!!)...:)

As others have said, this year doesn't seem as exciting as in previous years. In seasons past, there were contestants I REALLY got excited about (another Cook and Daughtry fan here!). I'm not really all that excited about any of this year's finalists.

Having said that, at this point I'm rooting for Lee... So, GO LEE!! :D