Menu

I love home schooling

My sweet 8yo boy is barely dressed, just shorts, and laying on the bench in the butterfly garden completing today's math. Isn't that so much better than a stiff desk in an air conditioned classroom? We are so blessed to have this job, ladies and gents...so blessed!

Edited by johnandtinagilbert
punctuation :)

Yes, yes.

Last MArch and April, the weather in Houston has been really nice. It's just perfect. We HS-ed in our backyard - sitting on a mat propped up with pillows. Not to mention the sight and sound of birds coming to our backyard. Felt heavenly.

I just told my dd 13, isn't this way better than sitting in school. She was laying on her chaise lounge with her headphones in and reading her book. Yes, I am lenient when it comes to listening to her music suring certain subjects.:D This keeps her happy and drowns out her 3 yr old sister.

My sweet 8yo boy is barely dressed, just shorts, and laying on the bench in the butterfly garden completing today's math. Isn't that so much better than a stiff desk in an air conditioned classroom? We are so blessed to have this job, ladies and gents...so blessed!

THANK YOU for this post! I feel that way 99.9% of the time! I know how truly blessed I really am, today is just one of those days, where you wish you could send the kids outside, crawl into the closet and lock the door:001_huh:. So thank you! I have not had such a rough day in a LONG LONG time so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting this TODAY!!!!!

so blessed!!

We've spent the last 3 days at a river near our house. I've been able to read some things on my list, we've read a few bible stories and the kids have had a blast playing in the water.

We are having river school everyday now!!