Menu

So I want to see the movie Babies. Could this just be a reaction...

I love the commercial with those two babies sitting side by side in the dirt, playing with rocks. Then one bonks the other on the head and he starts crying. They are adorable!!

The commercial intrigues me....I think I'd like to see the movie.

I just watched the trailer earlier today. It looks incredible. I'm pregnant with #4, which was a little unexpected and overwhelming. And yet I've had a huge smile on my face all day. Even watching the trailer was like a boost of love and hope for our future. Not only that, but it was an awesome few minutes of LAUGHING OUT LOUD. Especially that first sequence...

I just watched the trailer earlier today. It looks incredible. I'm pregnant with #4, which was a little unexpected and overwhelming. And yet I've had a huge smile on my face all day. Even watching the trailer was like a boost of love and hope for our future. Not only that, but it was an awesome few minutes of LAUGHING OUT LOUD. Especially that first sequence...

Having just returned from seeing the film, let me report that the feeling Heidi had from the trailer is amplified. "Babies" would be a great cultural anthropology lesson if you need an excuse. The film (without dialogue) follows four babies in different cultures (Namibia, Mongolia, Japan, USA) without comment or judgment.

Warning: rated PG for breastfeeding! :lol:

We're going with some other homeschooling families next week. The reviews have been very positive, even in our alt-weeklies.