Menu

Is it EVER going to warm up??

Move to Michigan! I swear it's 75 here year round. The sun always shines. And, there just happens to be a house for sale on my block!! You'd love it!

:lol:

I'm trying really hard to get a homeschooling family on my block!

Actually, it's been gorgeous here for a while. We've gotten a couple of cold days, but then it goes back up to 70 - 80. Last year, it never actually warmed up. I was NOT ready for winter. So this winter has absolutely dragged on. This spring has been wonderful!!!!

Move to Michigan! I swear it's 75 here year round. The sun always shines. And, there just happens to be a house for sale on my block!! You'd love it!

:lol:

I'm trying really hard to get a homeschooling family on my block!

Actually, it's been gorgeous here for a while. We've gotten a couple of cold days, but then it goes back up to 70 - 80. Last year, it never actually warmed up. I was NOT ready for winter. So this winter has absolutely dragged on. This spring has been wonderful!!!!

We lived in Michigan our whole lives, just moved 2 1/2 years ago. My dh could not find work. We were right on the coast of lake Mi. Got TONS of lake effect snow there!!!!!

Set up a job for him and we are there! ALL our family is there!!!!!

It was 86 degrees here today. So now we have standing flood waters, heat and humidity, not a good combination. I am worried about the mosquito population not to mention all the other nasties associated with this combination.

Ewww I guess I shouldn't complain to much! I am still praying for every body in the flood! Has it eased up??

Well, we don't have snow here, but it's been in the 40s. The other day I was walking to work, freezing, and started thinking about pretty yarn in springy colors for making a pair of mittens. For spring. Spring mittens. And then I thought: what. the. heck. I should not need spring colored mittens, for crying out loud!

So I hear you.

Ewww I guess I shouldn't complain to much! I am still praying for every body in the flood! Has it eased up??

They expect the waters to be below the flood plain day after tomorrow but some parts of Downtown Franklin and Nashville look like a war zone. Entire businesses wiped out and so many historic and important buildings damaged. It's surreal.

It's May. Its COLD:001_huh:. I am tired of seeing snow in the forecast:blink:. I should not have to be starting fires in the fireplace in MAY to keep us warm for goodness sake. Sorry. Its cold. Its May. I guess our May flowers will be thawed out by June, right?? :glare:

Down here in the Southern Hemisphere I'm thinking the opposite. When on earth is it going to get cold? I'm hanging out for cooler weather and I've had enough of the extended summer thing.

Isn't it funny that we get so sick of what we have :tongue_smilie:. Please send the cold down here. :)

UGH. Yes, it is TOO warm. I'm down here in FL and it has been in the 90's this week. We went camping this past weekend and it was just miserable....and we have A/C in our pop-up too! But it was in the direct sun and the A/C just couldnt compete with the sun beating down on it. Down here, when you step outside, you automatically begin sweating. I hate summer.

Guest ToGMom

The weather in Maine has been extremely weird this spring...we've had everything from 85 and humid to snow squalls in the past 2 weeks.

Right now we're in a pattern of 80+ and H.U.M.I.D -- with thunder/lightening, etc. every afternoon. :glare: