Menu

What would you serve with a Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin?

Couscous goes with pork super well

Basmati (like a Jasmine Rice) with garlic and honey mixed in

Sweet Potatoes (mashed) with cocoa powder and cinnamon (raspberry picks up chocolate notes super well)

Fruity Red Wine would go well too for a drink option

My DH makes a rockin' salad that goes with food like this. He uses:

Romaine or red leaf lettuce

Broccoli heads

sunflower seeds

slice strawberries

raspberry vinaigrette dressing

I'm not a salad person, but I LOVE this one. Give it a try, even with a different meal if you don't have this stuff handy for tonight.

I'm so glad I asked! All the suggestions look so yummy, I kind of want to make them all.

We didn't actually make it today - I had a bit of a...compulsion...to paint my kitchen, dining room and hallway green today instead of make dinner for my family (don't ask). But the (pre-marinated) pork loin was still semi-frozen anyway, so we will grill it tomorrow. I bought the sweet potatoes tonight (when I was shopping for purple curtains - again, don't ask), because I for sure want those - will make sweet potato fries. The salads, the apples...all the suggestions sound so good, it's hard to choose! I think I'll make a carrot cake for dessert, too.

Since I won't be eating the pork myself (only vegetarian in the fam), anyone is welcome to come around six to eat what would have been my portion :D.

Thanks!