Menu

supplement to help with allergies?

I recently read a post here where someone was sharing that a certain supplement had improved their seasonal allergy symptoms. Now I've searched but I can't find the post or remember what the supplement was (could be related to my allergy haze!). Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

I recently read a post here where someone was sharing that a certain supplement had improved their seasonal allergy symptoms. Now I've searched but I can't find the post or remember what the supplement was (could be related to my allergy haze!). Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Not sure which thread you mean but higher doses of vitamin C are supposed to help. My doctor has me on 3000 mg of vitamin C per day.

For dd3 we use Nettles and Eyebright tincture. I get it at stores like New Seasons or Whole foods. It is in the child's section in a small bottle. You can buy them separately for an adult dose.

For skin rashes we use Nordic Naturals Omega oils orally.

Topically for skin rashes we use coconut oil.

When she gets really bad we do use Zyrtec, but only for a few days here and there when it is obvious the other remedies are not working.

Local honey or bee pollen can be very helpful for outdoor allergies.