Menu

A picture of Peek, Chris in VA, and Laura in VA

She's lying to you. She doesn't smile like that. She's a cat, you know and they have (crooked) fangs. And she wears hair extensions anyway. Plus, those jeans are the **elastic** kind--they have to be to hide her pointy tail. I'm telling you, she's lying whatever she said to you. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE CAT!! It is very dangerous to listen to the cat.

(and I hope you understand I am only kidding. Peek will LMAO as soon as she sees this).

All the cool stuff happens after I leave. I lived five minutes from Quantico up until last December.

How about everyone comes out to Hawaii next? :001_smile:

Jo

I'd do Hawaii in a blue minute if I could (what IS a blue minute, anyhow?)! My oldest brother was born there, but I've never been. Wah!

You think you feel cheated...I was hoping to have a chance to get over to Baltimore to meet up with Peek on Saturday, but it just wasn't in the cards for me this weekend. And, just look how much fun they're having at Starbucks!!!

Thanks for sharing the picture, Laura!

Doran

I'd do Hawaii in a blue minute if I could (what IS a blue minute, anyhow?)! My oldest brother was born there, but I've never been. Wah!

You think you feel cheated...I was hoping to have a chance to get over to Baltimore to meet up with Peek on Saturday, but it just wasn't in the cards for me this weekend. And, just look how much fun they're having at Starbucks!!!

Doran

I'll go to Hawaii with you Doran! But, hey, don't feel left out....On your next visit to NC, you could meet ME! And, if we play our cards right, we can get Pam to join us. :D

Looks like they did have a good time in Va. Although, I think there might have been something in their coffee, given their smiles....;)

Doran

Yep, I should have been there, too. Missed it by *that* much!

She's lying to you. She doesn't smile like that. She's a cat, you know and they have (crooked) fangs. And she wears hair extensions anyway. Plus, those jeans are the **elastic** kind--they have to be to hide her pointy tail. I'm telling you, she's lying whatever she said to you. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE CAT!! It is very dangerous to listen to the cat.

(and I hope you understand I am only kidding. Peek will LMAO as soon as she sees this).

And I noticed that she had long, sharp nails! ;)

Peek flew into DC to see her brother graduate from Officer Candidate School in Quantico :patriot:and she stopped by Starbucks to meet Chris and me. We had a great time with her.

Click the picture to see a larger version.

It's Chris, Peek, and me.

That's a great picture of all three of you! *envy* I'm glad you had a chance to get together and have a little fun w/ fellow homies! And thanks for sharing the picture.