Menu

Funny things kids say....

We don't buy a ton of processed food, but we do get it sometimes. Today, to prove I wasn't a complete shrew, I purchased a box of mini Ritz Crackers sandwiches with "cheese" (I use the term loosely).

The girls were SOOOOO excited when I opened the box for their afternoon snack. Ingrid exclaimed, "Mommy! MMMMMM! It's that cheez wax like my friend [....] had the other day!" :smilielol5:

(Their neighbor friend introduced them to Cheez Whiz in a can the other day :glare:)

The girls were SOOOOO excited when I opened the box for their afternoon snack. Ingrid exclaimed, "Mommy! MMMMMM! It's that cheez wax like my friend [....] had the other day!"

:lol:

I have a cheese related funny, too. Can I share it? (Oh, thank you).

When our now 12 yo was about 3 we were out on a picnic and got out the cheese slices and crackers. She finished her first helping and then asked, "Can I have another chee, please?"

You know that "chee" is the singular for CHEES, right? :D

:lol:

I have a cheese related funny, too. Can I share it? (Oh, thank you).

When our now 12 yo was about 3 we were out on a picnic and got out the cheese slices and crackers. She finished her first helping and then asked, "Can I have another chee, please?"

You know that "chee" is the singular for CHEES, right? :D

Mine is about pluralization; My daughter, when she was almost 3 was absolutely convinced that 1 was an "ambulan" and more than 1 would be an "ambulance". The child *argued* with me (and the librarian!) about it. :lol:

Love it!

Here's mine: 2 days ago my son was eating moose tracks ice cream, and Dh explained to him that "moose tracks" means "moose poop." Unfazed, my son dug in. My DD (5) looked at him and said, "I wouldn't eat moose poop if I were you....but dung beetles wouldn't agree!" I don't know where she gets this stuff!