Menu

box idea for storing flash cards???

Look through your pantry for a box of seasoning, seasoning packets, crackers, etc. It can be cut down to size a little if it's not perfect, & it can be covered w/ scrapbooking paper or something to look less...well, pantry-ish, lol. I've got my chalk pastels in a cut-down popcorn box my mom fixed up for me yrs ago. But that really belongs on that other thread, doesn't it? :lol:

Guest janainaz

I use a recipe box. I know you don't want to buy anything, but I think I bought it for about $1.00 and it holds the bigger index cards, and obviously the smaller.

$1 i can do, next time i venture out.lol. ill have to check a dollar store...

I've never seen recipe boxes at the dollar stores around me but Michael's has them in their dollar bins. Just wanted to throw that out there in case your dollar stores don't have them either. We've also used them for flash card holders ;)

I just found a clear Sterilite flip-top box for 87 cents at Walmart. It is made to hold 3x5 index cards (like a recipe box). They also make one to hold 4x6 cards, and I plan to get one of those soon. You can store cards standing up and use dividers (you can make your own dividers if you want) to seperate them.