Menu

Kindle Cases/Sleeves

Does anyone have a Kindle case or sleeve they are happy with?

Before I received my Kindle, I thought I would want a nice leather cover that makes it look/feel more like a book. But now that I've had it, I think I only want a case to slip it in and out of to protect it on my nightstand and while I'm transporting it.

Can anyone recommend one to me?

Does anyone have a Kindle case or sleeve they are happy with?

Before I received my Kindle, I thought I would want a nice leather cover that makes it look/feel more like a book. But now that I've had it, I think I only want a case to slip it in and out of to protect it on my nightstand and while I'm transporting it.

Can anyone recommend one to me?

:iagree: I had the exact same thought. Looking forward to hearing responses.

I have this one. It's very handsome and sturdy. I like it because it *does* make it feel more like I'm holding a book. And because I feel it's safer. But it does make it bigger. I carry a small-ish purse, and the Kindle alone could just fit in there, but in the cover, it doesn't really fit (though I jam it in anyway). Same with my winter coat pocket -- alone, the kindle will fit, but in a cover, not quite.

I also find myself wishing that if I'm going to have a jacket on there anyway, couldn't it hold a small pad of paper and a pen?!? But maybe that's just a personal quirk. ;)

It's hinges onto the Kindle and I open it and flip it back when I read. It's easy to unhinge and take it off when needed but I like to keep it on almost all the time because then I'm not holding cold metal (back of Kindle).

That sounds like what I have and mine is protected. I like that it is attached and I don't have to keep up with two things, Kindle and the sleeve. I've been really happy with my case.

Guest Texasmom1

I have a borsa bella bag for my kindle. It fits it perfectly and I can put the whole thing into my purse. The bags are very well made with padding and a zipper that closes the bag. I learned about them on one of the kindle forum sites.

Here is a link to her site:

http://www.borsabella.com/

Marianne

That is what I love so much about the Kindle; I can read it in bed without having the bulk of a "book." I like that it's flat because it makes it easy to read no matter which side I'm laying on, and I don't have an extra flap to worry about.

I bought 2 items. I got a silicone skin from ebay for about $10 with shipping, and I bought a neoprene zipper sleeve (about the same price). I keep it in the sleeve when I'm not using it, and when I take it with me, but when I'm reading it just has the skin on it. I like that it is a non-slippery surface to hold while reading, but it is still just the Kindle with no real bulk added.