Menu

I know this is late, but we LOVED Avatar!!

I did take my 10 year old and was surprised at some of the language (not the "f-bomb", but plenty of other "lighter" cuss words scatttered), but WOW, was this a movie. You walk out thinking how you'll ever see a movie that compares - we saw it in 3-D. Very Cool - and I'd never think I would be the one to like it.

I just saw it today and I have to say that I absolutely loved it. It was totally amazing and I can see why it is the number 1 movie right now. I saw it with a friend who did not think she would enjoy it but she actually ended up crying. For those who have not seen it yet, I highly recomend seeing it. I am so glad I didn't get disapointed.

I got more than a little tired of the "evil American destroying the planet" theme. The special effects were amazing and it was beautiful to watch though.

Why must you see it that way? I did not get the impression of "evil american". I got the impression of mankind being destructive to humanity.