Menu

S/O of Christmas Tree Decorating Thread - please post tree pics!!

Here I am...stuck in Bangalore for Christmas. I have a fake tree that I can't stand and having trouble getting into the Christmas spirit. Reading about all your trees has been great...but what would be even better would be seeing pictures!! Please post your tree pictures here. I would LOVE to see them!

Okay, since I started the other post, I'll post a pic! I find it really hard to get good Christmas tree pictures...the photos never capture the beauty. This is the only picture I took in the batch that was somewhat in focus.

We have a fake-o tree (too dry here in the desert); I REALLY miss the smell of a the real thing. I have a Mrs. Meyer's wall-plug fitted with the "Iowa Pine" scent. Pretty nice smell :)

post-8131-13535083214043_thumb.jpg

post-8131-13535083214043_thumb.jpg

Okay, since I started the other post, I'll post a pic! I find it really hard to get good Christmas tree pictures...the photos never capture the beauty. This is the only picture I took in the batch that was somewhat in focus.

We have a fake-o tree (too dry here in the desert); I REALLY miss the smell of a the real thing. I have a Mrs. Meyer's wall-plug fitted with the "Iowa Pine" scent. Pretty nice smell :)

aww...that is a precious picture! That is how I spent a good portion of my childhood at Christmas. I still love to turn out the lights and look close at the tree. :D

You are right about pictures not doing the tree justice. We have a 10 ft huge, full tree all decorated and standing in the living room. Pictures make it look like a 3 ft tall tree with a bad tensil job and not enough lights. I swear it doesn't look that way in person! LOL

Beautiful trees! Cami, We do have our presents under the tree. Not all of those are presents, though, some are boxes for our ornaments that dd put under the tree to make her photos better. My kids are older but they do like to pick up the boxes and try to figure out which ones belong to them. My only rule is no shaking. :lol: