Menu

FTR

You people can ask me any question you want to ask me. If I don't want to answer it--I won't.

I might say, 'well, bless your heart!'

Or pat your head and say, 'you shore are pretty to look at!'

Probably I'll just answer the question.

And if I ask you a question you think is too personal----just say

"Well, bless your heart!"

I used to be told "Don't you know curiosity killed the cat?!"

to which I would quickly reply, "Yes, but satisfaction brought it back?!"

Bless my heart!:D

really I will talk to just about anyone about nearly anything if they have a friendly attitude about it. And it's rare that I ask a question without friendly intent.

I tend to not care about answers fron people I don't feel friendly with kwim?

Altho my response might be rather unconventionally half-joking to some questions that doesn't mean I don't have a friendly intent

I used to be told "Don't you know curiosity killed the cat?!"

to which I would quickly reply, "Yes, but satisfaction brought it back?!"

Bless my heart!:D

really I will talk to just about anyone about nearly anything if they have a friendly attitude about it. And it's rare that I ask a question without friendly intent.

Altho my response might be rather unconventionally half-joking to some questions that doesn't mean I don't have a friendly intent

LOL. Me too. On all counts. Like I told my XH recently...you may not like the real me but that doesn't make the real me crazy.

That's me! I'm curious -- I like to have loose ends tied up, so I will ask the questions that tie up the loose ends for me In school, I was the individual who drafted the BEST interrogatories.

LOL. Me too. On all counts. Like I told my XH recently...you may not like the real me but that doesn't make the real me crazy.

:lol::lol::lol:

No "brain to mouth buffer" here!

:lol::lol:

Last year, the twins had a 2nd grade teacher and the 'official' response among the families who had children in her classroom was that she lacked a 'filter.'

The teacher phoned me on a Friday night to tell me that she had figured out why DS had SO much to say - (and he does - he wants to engage in deep philosophical discussions) -- she told me that it was because of our ethnic origins - 'our people' had a reputation for being loud and having much to say. :001_huh:

I was stunned - I ended the phone call, and sat perfectly still for awhile trying to figure out what the ^%%^&^%$$# was going on in her head! It was just SO inappropriate!