Menu

Warm, cute, comfy, feminine shoes for everyday wear???

That's what I'm looking for. They need to be budget-friendly, too. VERRRRRRRRY budget-friendly! :)

I really like these, but DH said they look like I'm trying to be either 14 or 74..... This is like the 10th shoe picture I've sent him that he hates.

:lol::001_huh::tongue_smilie:

I'll be wearing them mostly with jeans, and I have boots for when snow comes, so they don't have to be super heavy duty.

Help!

(See that adorable puppy in my avatar??? She ate my last pair of shoes and that's why I need new ones. And yes, that is powdered sugar on her nose. She was trying to "help" bake.)

Edited by Melissa in St Louis

I adore some I got at a Discount Shoe Warehouse or something at the local outlet mall, for somewhere around $35, from Privo. They are extremely comfortable and have a nice cushiony feel. They're a little more sporty than the style you showed, but I wear them ALL the time; they are so comfortable.

I LOVE the look of the ones you posted. However, I love mary janes so I am biased.

I think those shoes would look cute with jeans or khakis for casual running around.

ETA: How about these? super cute/great price http://www.landsend.com/pp/TailoredTerrainBalletShoes~199219_253.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::SDL&CM_MERCH=IDX_00009_0000000413_0000000916&origin=index

Edited by 4kiddies

I love Mary Janes, too. I just got a pair of black ones, similar to the ones you posted. I really like them; they go nicely with slacks, jeans, even a casual, everyday type dress.

I like these Sketchers, as well as these. It was a hard pick between these and the Mary Janes I got. The Mary Janes I got won out 'cause they were cheaper at Kohls that day. :tongue_smilie:

I love Mary Janes, too. I just got a pair of black ones, similar to the ones you posted. I really like them; they go nicely with slacks, jeans, even a casual, everyday type dress.

I like these Sketchers, as well as these. It was a hard pick between these and the Mary Janes I got. The Mary Janes I got won out 'cause they were cheaper at Kohls that day. :tongue_smilie:

My sister has the Sketchers in the first link...she LOVES, LOVES, LOVES them for their comfort!