Menu

Currclick is giving away tons of stuff on Black Friday!

creekmom

Are you guys using IE or Firefox? I am using Firefox and still have not had an issue. It is moving much quicker for me right now too (half a minute to download a book). Good Luck~

I'm using firefox and have had issues. I think I've got all that I want now though.

For those having trouble (or not wanting to spend the time today downloading all these freebies....).....

Click on the "download free" link

wait for the pop up page to appear

Count to 10 (seriously, I don't know the exact count you must wait but for me it's been only a couple seconds before it appeared in my account which I had open in another window). Don't take the time to actually download it NOW....this will put it into your account where it will be available for download forever.

Click on the "download free" link for the next item. and repeat for all the items you want, putting them all in your account for later downloading.

I would suggest that you then go to "My Account" then go to the third blue paragraph where it says "My Orders". Click on "View all products I've purchased with download links" . This will give you a list of everything you have downloaded....in order from the newest download. Open another window to view the downloads available and compare it to what is in your account. I don't really have time or inclination to read all the descriptions and try to decide if this is something I may want in the future, so I downloaded them all to my account. So in order to compare, I went to the last page of offerings and working backwards compared it to what is in my account. All of them are there so the 10 count worked perfectly. If for some reason it's not in your account, just click download again.

Then, next week, next month, or next year you can download the actual file to your hard drive. I've had an account with Currclick since before they were named Currclick, lol....and I can still download things from 2006!

Also, be sure to bookmark or calendar this website because they offer a free download every week....it appears early morning on Monday and changes again the following Monday. It's always on the home page just below the full ad banner on the right side labeled "Free Curriculum Book". Right now it's about Thanksgiving and is for learning alphabetical order. This will change on Monday.

For those having trouble (or not wanting to spend the time today downloading all these freebies....).....

Click on the "download free" link

wait for the pop up page to appear

Count to 10 (seriously, I don't know the exact count you must wait but for me it's been only a couple seconds before it appeared in my account which I had open in another window). Don't take the time to actually download it NOW....this will put it into your account where it will be available for download forever.

This might help, but the download window would not even appear earlier.

That. Was. AWESOME.

:D

I had a couple of download problems but I just tried again and they all worked on my second try. Human Body unit/lapbook, Maps unit study, OT/NT copywork, telling time for preschoolers, a couple of primers with extra stuff, Psalms copywork with insects, lol, Circle Time stuff, Bite Size physics, poetry, a couple of holiday units, and more all freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :party: