Menu

Who makes the slimmest slim little boy jeans?

JCPennys had some very affordable tall and skinny jeans for our 14 yr old. We were very surprised when a friend said to try there. We hadn't been to a mall in forever. My boy was :blink::blushing::eek: according to my dh. lol

eta

the jeans there have adjustable waists too.

Old Navy has boys slims that are slimmer than Gap or Gymboree's. We still make pretty good use of the adjustable waist, but it's not ridiculous like some of the other brands we've tried. Don't bother with Lands'End. Their slims (we tried several pair) were absurd -- a good 4" wider at the waist than their size chart indicated.

I mean waist.

Actually, I'll take any pants.

thanks

We've had success with Old Navy slims and JCPenney's Arizona brand slims, both with adjustable waists; but be warned that Old Navy slims can be very hard to come by. In both brands, we've had to cinch the adjustable waist almost to the point of breaking the elastic for a boy with a 21" waist who needs a size 12-14 for length. I don't look forward to the teen years.

I agree with abbeyej about Land's End. Totally worthless. I'm not sure what their definition of "slim" is, but it's no definition I've ever seen. :glare:

Good luck.