Menu

Koalas are not bears!

No need to feel silly, unless you published something about them. I'd have ranted directly to the publisher if I could think of a suitable word rhyming with bear to fix their song with. Unfortunately I'm not that creative so am limited to ranting.

Almost over it now.

:)

Rosie

Is the CD good otherwise? I was intending to buy it this year.

Couldn't tell you. Our cd player is broken and to run it on the computer requires messing around, playing "musical plugs." We're getting a new dvd player for Christmas, since that broke too, so maybe I'll be able to tell you then! From looking at the songbook, I estimate annoying but effective.

Rosie

From looking at the songbook, I estimate annoying but effective.

Ha! Yes! That is a great summation of the CD - annoying but VERY effective. My kids were singing geography songs tonight while cleaning the kitchen. They ALL sing and refer to them - even those who aren't officially using the program.

But my dh can't stand it. I think he would just term it 'annoying' without adding the 'effective' tag :tongue_smilie:

Guest RecumbentHeart
From looking at the songbook, I estimate annoying but effective.

Rosie

Awesome ... IMO one of the worst things about homeschooling the early years is the songs that get stuck in one's head ... :D