Menu

Remember the boy voted out of class.....

Yea....I always find follow ups to these things, LOL.....Well he made the honor roll.....and please....don't forget to read the comments at the bottom. I found them very interesting....

http://www.tcoasttalk.com/2009/10/20/alex-barton-boy-who-was-voted-out-of-class-makes-honor-roll/

You really do deserve an A+ for following-up :D

Well done!

Bill

Thanks for the follow up, Tammy. It's good to hear he's doing well. The comments were interesting. I find it sad that people want to place the blame on Mom. One even mentioned her sitting in the class with him! Um, that's not what traditional school is and I doubt that would even be allowed! I'm glad to see some positive posts though.

I'm sorry the second grade HAS an honor roll. Great for teens, but at 7 some kids are still filling in their weaknesses. :sad:

I never made it in elementary school. (I threw away any homework.) Didn't hurt me any. :-)

What really brought down my "grade" was things like "coloring skills" and "listens to instructions." I was bored and saw no point to the work. Still don't.