Menu

2yo Armondo is now with Jesus.

Please pray for his parents, Rick and Nicole, and their other children as they go through the hardest trial of their life...the loss of a child. I didn't think it possible to feel such grief for a family I have never met...but my heart is just aching and the tears won't stop falling. The mother in me is torn apart with grief for Nicole. Please pray for the comfort only God can give them right now. Thank you.

Please pray for his parents, Rick and Nicole, and their other children as they go through the hardest trial of their life...the loss of a child. I didn't think it possible to feel such grief for a family I have never met...but my heart is just aching and the tears won't stop falling. The mother in me is torn apart with grief for Nicole. Please pray for the comfort only God can give them right now. Thank you.

I just saw it on Nakia's FB page!! My heart is broken for this family. This has to be the hardest thing in the world!! No child should die before his parents. :( Poor Nicole and Rick. :crying:

It is so hard to watch friend's go through this.

It has been 3 wks since my friend's baby had her surgery--Monday, will be 3 wks since she flew into Jesus arms. Her mom is really struggling, and there just never seems to be words that are right.

I watched another friend go through this 18 mos ago. Both friend are homeschool families.

I am praying for the families. :grouphug:

I, too, know how you feel. Friends of ours 3 yo ds drowned in their pool in June. He was on Life support for 2 weeks and they finally let him go. It wracked my soul for June and July and I've just come to realize that although I can help them in any way possible, which for now, just seems to be acknowledging their pain and loss, I have to focus on the good things that resulted from his short life.

I'll be praying for you and that family.

I wanted to bump this thread back up so others can pray for this family. Since reading this, my heart has been heavy for this family.

On July 12, two of the kids I worked with when I worked in the public school were killed in a motorcycle accident. They were 12 and 13 years old. It is something that I am not sure our little town will ever get over. I drive past where they were killed every.single.day and it is just a haunting reminder that life is so very precious and fragile. This family has my prayers and I hope others will see this thread and pray for them as well.

It is so hard to watch friend's go through this.

It has been 3 wks since my friend's baby had her surgery--Monday, will be 3 wks since she flew into Jesus arms. Her mom is really struggling, and there just never seems to be words that are right.

I watched another friend go through this 18 mos ago. Both friend are homeschool families.

I am praying for the families. :grouphug:

How are you doing, Betty?