Menu

Excellent Customer Service

Since I have complained when I don't get the customer service I expect, I decide to also post on the excellent customer service I just received from Rod & Staff Publishers in Crockett, KY.

We start school next Monday (July 27th), but last Thursday I decided to make a few changes in our school year; I usually do this. Based on the new changes, I needed a few items from R&S so I looked at the on-line sellers. The on-line seller uses the USPS for basic shipping. If I upgraded the shipping to UPS ground, the charge was $17 and UPS 2-day delivery was $35.

I've always had good customer service with R&S, so I decided to call them directly and take my chances without paying extra for shipping. They use Fedex or UPS ground for their basic shipping. I called before 11:30 A.M. last Friday (the 17th) and paid an extra $3 to rush my order (which meant they mailed it that day). My package arrived at my door via Fedex yesterday (the 21st) around 4:30 P.M., and I only paid $5.05 for shipping.

I'm beyond thrilled because now I will be able to incorporate the lessons into my schedule before school starts. On top of that, I didn't have to pay an exorbitant amount for this to happen.

Rod & Staff's customer service, quality products, and great prices have made me a very loyal customer.

I'm ready for school with a few days to spare!

That's great, Beth! I have to agree that I love Rod & Staff. I am using them for my second year for Bible and continuing with English. I would be interested in hearing what subjects you are using them for and I would love to see your schedule (especially for your 7th grader) if you feel inclined to share.

I hope you have a wonderful school year!

Blessings,

Lisa

I have to agree. Each and every experience I have had with them, both over the phone and at conferences, has been very positive. There have been several times that I have needed detailed, specific feedback on the program and they have been wonderfully gracious about patiently answering all my questions. They also have always shipped my items quickly. It's truly a good company.

I just love their products and their customer service. I always order through Rod and Staff, themselves, in Crockett, KY, and have never been disappointed. I always receive my shipment on a very timely basis, sometimes just three days later! My son has been thriving with their curriculum and my little 2 year old just loves the Little Jewel books that they have available. Plus, you can't beat their prices!

Oh, they are so very nice. Last year, I was at our home school conference when my EX called me on the cell to tell me our beagle was very very sick with cancer and that he was waiting for me to get home before he had her put down. I LOVED this dog, so I was an emotional wreck the rest of the weekend. I went to R&S's booth to find a book about animals/nature for dd, and when I started talking about it to the lady, I started crying! Not just tearing up, but crying. She and her dh were so sympathetic and nice (probably scared of the crazy crying woman!). They DID find a good book for dd and I'll never forget how kind they were.

I love R&S, but dd doesn't do well with their curriculum, so I don't buy much from them (although, I do visit their booth each year and get something--usually a reader for dd), but I'm a fan and will always sing their praises.

Last year during the school day I was confused about the Th sounds called them up they had a staff member/teacher call me back within 10 mins. and explain it to my son and I. After she went over it I really did not know why I was confused :tongue_smilie: Guess I was spacing again :lol:

Anyway I was sold from then on - great service/great material :)

Lisa