Menu

any store have binders on sale now?

I need a LOT since I have 3 in public school and 2 at home....any place like Staples, Office Max, Target, etc have them on sale? I don't remember seeing any in the ads from the newspaper

(I need mostly the 1" ones but a few larger ones too)

Walgreens has some, buy 2 get one free, $1.99 each. They're obviously cheap and you'll need folders (no pockets inside), but that works just fine for us, and even Wacko (who is notoriously hard on ALL of his stuff) shouldn't destroy them too quickly. If they do? Well, we can always switch up the color code next year when we replace things.

CVS has them for "free". Or rather, you spend $3 and get $3 in Extra bucks. There's a 2 per card limit.

Can anyone explain how this works for me? I have a card, but only rarely go into CVS due to lack of need. So, do you pay $3 for the binder, then get a discount on a future purchase, or does it count toward the purchase of the binder?

If you live near a Fred Meyer (or Krogers) they've got them all buy one get one free this week. They also have spiral notebooks for .10 each!

I went to Freddy's tonight. They were all out of the .10 notebooks. They had the "durable" quality binders for $4.99, BOGO. The only color they had in the size I wanted was white.

Then I went to Target. They had the exact same binders as Freddy's, but in colors, and $2.50 each. Their spiral notebooks were 5pk for $1, and they had lots. I did my shopping at Target. :D