Menu

Where do you hide your "toys"

Okay - well if you are talking about the type of toys I THINK you are referring too - I really don't have any of those. But if I did - I would think the closet shelf in the back would be good if they cannot get up there.

I have hidden other stuff up there and the minions cannot get up there, and rarely if ever, venture into my room any way.

Perhaps behind some boring items would be good.....

Okay - well if you are talking about the type of toys I THINK you are referring too - I really don't have any of those. But if I did - I would think the closet shelf in the back would be good if they cannot get up there.

Yes, but wouldn't you want them... somewhat accessible in an emergency? You wouldn't want this type of situation, now would you?

The kids are okay, they don't come in our room and poke around. BUT, the lovely new cleaning lady who comes once a week re-arranged and folded all the clothes in all the dressers. (Why, I don't know, because that's pretty low on the priority list of stuff to do around here!)Including the drawer of pj's and old t-shirts, with some...uh...you know...hidden items.

:blink:

So I will also be needing a hiding spot that is better!

I don't know if I will be able to look at her tomorrow!!!

The kids are okay, they don't come in our room and poke around. BUT, the lovely new cleaning lady who comes once a week re-arranged and folded all the clothes in all the dressers. (Why, I don't know, because that's pretty low on the priority list of stuff to do around here!)Including the drawer of pj's and old t-shirts, with some...uh...you know...hidden items.

LOL! I had to stop hiring someone b/c she would do that and then not have time to vacuum.:confused:

This reminds me of when my sister and I used to fish out the little box from the drawer in my mom's nightstands and use the little machine with its various attachments to give each other back massages. This is what the packaging claimed to be, after all, but years later when I realized what that little machine had really been used for I suffered a deep shudder of embarrassment, I can assure you.

This reminds me of when my sister and I used to fish out the little box from the drawer in my mom's nightstands and use the little machine with its various attachments to give each other back massages. This is what the packaging claimed to be, after all, but years later when I realized what that little machine had really been used for I suffered a deep shudder of embarrassment, I can assure you.

Well, my siblings and I now laugh about the "balloon" we found in my grandparent's RV's first aid kit :001_huh: I can't remember which one of us tried to blow it up (you block some things out??).

I'm still trying to figure out why a condom was in a FIRST AID KIT.....

I've never had the nerve to ask my grandmother about it. She was a nurse and very practical. I'm sure it made sense to her to have it there...I guess....

BUT, the lovely new cleaning lady who comes once a week re-arranged and folded all the clothes in all the dressers.

Wow, I think that's out of line. I think she's made herself a reason to be in the drawers. She'd be outta there if it was me. She should have asked and rearranging the clothes in the dresser is NOT a part of cleaning.