Menu

Woo-hoo! The Amazon Fairy came today.

It's like Christmas in June :lol:

I've gotten a package from amazon every day (except for Saturday and Sunday) for the past week, and I am supposed to get another one today.

I got my Teaching Textbooks order yesterday, and my Learning Adventures order on Saturday. I've also gotten several packages from sellers on this board :)

My kids can't understand why I'm getting so excited over packages that just contain books and curriculum. :lol:

I still haven't put in my RR order. I got too excited and put too many things in my cart.... can't decide what to take out :(

I love it when she visits me. I have also had visits from the RR Fairy and the Galore Park Fairy. My favorite time of the year. :)

What did these fairies bring you?

I'm waiting for the SL fairy to bring the CWP workbooks.

The RR fairy visited my friend (we ordered together) today with my Song School Latin, geography pop-up book, and FLL audio CD. Bubber is back ordered. :(

The Lands End fairy came, and the shoes are too big. I went to order a smaller size, and it's sold out. :glare:

What did these fairies bring you?

Do you want the whole list or just a summary? Basically classical education in several boxes: writing, literature, math, science, history, geography, Latin, religion, art & preparedness (let's call this home ec ;) ), and a few kids' fiction selections. Did I forget anything?