Menu

Dry Feet help please

I use Freeman Beauty Products foot scrub in the shower (hot) to exfoliate, then use Freeman's foot lotion (a lot) and go to bed with socks on to let it soak in. You could also use a pumice stone to bolster your exfoliation and get rid of calluses. In the morning your feet should be so much softer. This should work with any good exfoliator and lotion. Good luck.

I wear my Crocs all the time and my feet have become tougher too. I live in South Florida :)

Just slather with coconut oil, wear socks to bed (not the most comfy, I know!), and your feet will soften up.

I go barefoot 90% of the time (and wear flip flops the remaining 10% that I'm not at work). My feet can get leathery-rough, but this usually does the trick. Smells nice, too :)

Burt's Bees has a WONDERFUL almond based cream that has made a huge difference overnight with my dry feet--I love it on my hands too!

Oh yes, I use these on my hands, but it would work great on feet too.

Definitely go with the socks to bed advice. What I do is I take a warm bath (or just a footbath) and exfoliate my feet properly. Then I use a good (but not expensive) footcream (I would tell you the name but I don't think you are in Sweden;):D) I put it on really thick so that it is still noticeable then cotton popsocks. Go to bed. Makes my feet all nice and soft.

This may be the opposite of an answer you want, but put on lace up tennis shoes and socks a few times a week! I had terrible problems for a year and tried all sorts of exfoliation and lotions, but as soon as I started running the problem went completely away. I have found that just wearing the socks and shoes is enough, running is optional :D