Menu

What do your dc think you do all day?

I don't know. But today my ds4 asked me if I work.(As I was doing dishes) :001_huh: I said "Yes, I clean and cook and take care of you and your brother. He said "Oh good, then you get to eat." :lol: Yesterday my dh had explained to them that the Bible says you have to work to eat. I am glad I get to eat the food that I cooked. :lol:

Guest janainaz

My kids KNOW what I do all day because I never let them forget! :glare:

Clean, cook, clean, do laundry, clean some more, play, clean up messes, teach, clean again, cook, clean....more laundry, more messes, complain and clean some more. It goes on and on! But.... I love my job.

When my oldest ds was about 13, we had a cat that was having potty problems. Our house was mostly tiled, so I mopped daily because of cat peeing in the wrong place. One day, I was mopping and got into an exchange with then 13 year old ds. I said something to the effect of "Do you think I love mopping everyday?" He sincerely responded that he thought I really enjoyed mopping. He wasn't being smart - he just thought if I did that everyday - I must LOVE it! HA!

Don't know what they think now, but when I was still working, then-5yo dd said that I "crawl under my desk and play with the bugs, and sometimes takes a nap there."

Which is actually what I felt like doing most days.:D