Menu

KILT NINJA, LADIES!!! Kilt. Ninja!

Ginevra

On American Ninja Warrior, there was a competitor just now whose stage name is Kilt Ninja. He told a moving tale about his mom who recently died of cancer. And she was from Scotland, so he wears the kilt in her honor. Black utilikilt with compresion shorts beneath (obviously).

I mean, seriously. An incredibly fit young man in a utilikilt, tearing up over his mama. Really, what more does one need?

Scroll to the second photo:

https://www.americanninjawarriornation.com/2017/7/6/15929978/ninja-killer-fans-continue-to-crank-up-the-difficulty-for-the-ninjas

Edited by Quill
  • Like 19

I'm watching the Kilt Warrior on ANW on the DVR one hour delayed and what do I read here? Quill drooling over him! :drool5:

He got that kilt wet...

I'm SO disappointed he fell into the water hazard or whatever it's called. I don't ever watch the show and am usually cleaning up from dinner, but I heard the word "kilt" and knew I had to both watch and dutifully report about it here.

Just doing my job. 😉

• Like 10

• 2 months later...

I guess this is where I say "THANK YOU!"

I was disappointed too.  I promise to do better next year.  

The outpouring of love and support from the online community has been incredible.  My children and I are loving our ninja adventure.  

Cheers,

Wesley (Kilt Ninja) Whitlam

• Like 19

I was disappointed too. I promise to do better next year.

The outpouring of love and support from the online community has been incredible. My children and I are loving our ninja adventure.

Cheers,

I got to like kilt ninja! This made my day!

• Like 1

I was disappointed too. I promise to do better next year.

The outpouring of love and support from the online community has been incredible. My children and I are loving our ninja adventure.

Cheers,

Get out of town! You are a wonderful human being, Kilt Ninja! You just keep telling us about your mama and wearing a utilikilt for her. I’m all about that. 💜

• Like 7

I was disappointed too.  I promise to do better next year.  

The outpouring of love and support from the online community has been incredible.  My children and I are loving our ninja adventure.  

Cheers,

:ph34r:

An official Ninja sighting!  How fun that you popped in to say hi.  Hi back and we'll be cheering you on next season!

• Like 2